Oct
18

Monday’s Proverb

Filed Under (Uncategorized) by on October 18, 2010 and tagged

The third time’s a charm.

Do you usually keep trying until you get something right? Why or why not?

21 Responses to “Monday’s Proverb”

1.   bigir Says:

No I don’t give up I keep trying till I get it right. The reason why is because I don’t like to give up on everything. I trying to work on it to get my brain working.

2.   japer Says:

Yes because I think that if you try you can really accomplish something. My mom always tells me to never give up. I never say I can’t.

3.   lemca Says:

No because I know the difference from a toddler and an older kid.

4.   pehuy Says:

Yes I keep trying because I want to get the job done. The second reason is because I don’t want to give up unless I try. I try until I get it done and never give up.

5.   devan713 Says:

Yes I do because I want some thing right because I usually mess every thing up. But if I do it then I mainly don’t mess up. If I keep at it them every time I would do it.

6.   shavo Says:

I would keep on trying because it I wouldnt know what would not know what to do.

7.   tasto Says:

I usually keep trying, unless it takes so many tries I’m tired and sick of it. I keep trying because it’s never good to give up. If you always give up you become a failure and will never succeed.

8.   altra Says:

Yes I did once and I am still doing it. I keep trying to get my super gator.

9.   brher Says:

Yes because then I feel like if I did do something right. Only that sometimes its like if you were cheating. I think it is better because you learn more after the first time.

10.   kenug Says:

Yes, I always try even though I can not do it.

11.   jegar Says:

Ofcours I ceep on triyind because I want to get a good score. Plus I want to do a good job.

12.   kewad Says:

Yes I will chriy and chriy in till I get I won’t to be smart like evry one ols.

13.   almar624 Says:

I would keep on trying because I never give up. If I lose at something, I will not cry, I won’t give up my dreams, or cry.

14.   gumor Says:

Nope, whenever I fail at about seven to eight times I stop and try again tomorrow.

15.   tebut Says:

Yes I do sometimes. And sometimes I don’t. I do like to and some times I don’t because it some times hard.

16.   joore Says:

Yes, I would keep trying until I were to get something right. I would keep trying so I would be able to prove a point. That is just the way I am I don’t give up until I get something right.

17.   duraz Says:

I think that you should keep try until I get it. Other people do not like to try. You should keep trying intill you get it because you can get it right.

18.   japer Says:

no i never give up

19.   azoat Says:

I keep on trying but if I try more than 10 times, sometimes more i’ll stop because it tires me out, then I wouldn’t have anymore energy left to do anything else. So I wouldn’t keep trying after 10 times. I mean why waist your time if you can’t get it right after at least 10 times. That’s my opinion, but other people have different opinions about it.