Oct
06

Wednesday’s Quote

Filed Under (Uncategorized) by on October 6, 2010 and tagged

“Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.” -Will Rogers

When have you laughed at someone when you probably shouldn’t have?

24 Responses to “Wednesday’s Quote”

1.   bapac Says:

Well once when me and my friend where at the park and about a half an hour early it was raining so there was puddles everywhere, so she slipped and got hurt but I felt really bad.

2.   xosan Says:

I laughed at my sister when she fell off the bike and flipped over. I probaly should’t have. Now she has a big scare across her stomach.

3.   jocha625 Says:

I laughed in class when I wasn’t supposed to because I was reading a joke book.

4.   jocay Says:

When I was 9 because i like a girl before and I laugh at her jokes even I it sucks and she or mad at me.

5.   anmai Says:

I laughed at my older sister when she was crying. She was probably the maddest person in the world at that moment. I got in big trouble with my mom.

6.   jegar Says:

I shouldn’t have lafed to my big sister. She gave me a bruse,and made me blead. I wish I wuldent have laffed to her.

7.   kenug Says:

I have laught at someone who almost broke a leg. And some one who fell off a bike. Last he got in trouble in class.

8.   altra Says:

I have done it once when my cousin’s mom was their. I tease at her. All I said was” ha ha you are weak. Then she started crying. And that time I didn’t get yelled at but I got a little yelled at. Pq

9.   brher Says:

One time I laught at my little cousin when he fell. Then he got mad at me and didn’t want to play with me. Then I said sorry to him and then he played again.

10.   bigir Says:

The time I laughed at someone is when my friend tricked the teacher. When the teacher was going to sit he took the chair off.

11.   mewal Says:

My friend Alicia was on the Swings at the YMCA and she flipped frontwards and I laughed but I felt bad.

12.   japer Says:

Once my friend had a zit on her lip and she told me not to laugh. I laughed at her and then next day I had one. I know I should of never done that.

13.   prpar Says:

Alfredo got rammed in the face by a ball. All of us laughed hard. We all got in trouble

14.   gumor Says:

I laughed at Taylor when she slipped on the dirt and she got dirty. We tried not to laugh, but it was too funny. She was cleaning herself and she said not to laugh.

15.   pehuy Says:

I laugh at somebody falling from a chair. I was not suppose to laugh. I will not laugh at at it again.

16.   tebut Says:

Yes I have, one time when my friend fell I laught at her. And she got mad and I said sorry to her. And and then she was better.

17.   shavo Says:

My friend fell when she try to sit on a chair and then She fell. Then I left but I said I was sorry.

18.   altra Says:

I have done it once when my cousin’s mom was their. I tease at her. All I said was” ha ha you are weak. Then she started crying. And that time I didn’t get yelled at but I got a little yelled at.

19.   almar624 Says:

I laughed at my little cousin when he fell and we were playing tag.

20.   joore Says:

I haves laughed at someone when I shouldn’t have. The time I laughed at someone when I wasn’t suppose to was when Samira fell of her boke because she tab into a pole. Thy is when I laughed at someone.

21.   tasto Says:

When I was in kindergarten my teacher Mrs. Penosat on the chair and it broke. At the time it was really funny but now that I think back I feel bad.

22.   azoat Says:

I laughed at my brother yesterday when he clicked on the grim reaper candy bowl. He pressed and got scared and ran in the corner.